Wednesday, July 8, 2009

NATURAL BEAUTY # 5!!!! ;-P




Hello Beautiful Ladies of YANTAN,

My name is Tywanna. Well thought I would take this opportunity to tell you I use to apply relaxers on my hair for years. It wasn't until I was pregnant with my daughter, when I decided to stop using any chemicals towards my hair. Since then, I have promoted to my freinds and family that natural is the only way to be. Also, letting my daughter know that there is nothing wrong with having beautiful curly hair and having the option to wear it straight without using chemicals. I have been without chemicals in my hair for five years and my hair has been so healthy ever since. So I am sending you some pics of me with my natural wavy/curly hair and on occasions I would were it straight.

I do my own hair by the way. Keep this information going because it is so beautiful being all natural!


The products I use: When I wear my hair curly is:Pantene Shampoo and Condtioner for Curly hair


Dr. Mircale Shampoo with Conditioner


Infusium 23 MoistureOlogie Leave in Conditioner



AMPRO Clear Ice Protien Gel (to keep my curls tamed)

When I decide to where hair straight I use:Shampoo and Conditioner above,Clairol Jazzing Hair Color Clear
Jazzing Clear Sulafane to enhance my natural color which gives my hair a gloss and maintians frizz Vitapointe from Clairol Vitapointe Creme Haridressing- Non-Greasy
Ceramic Flat Iron


Tywanna L. Hill....
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE, then GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH....






THANK YOU SO MUCH HUNN! YOUR HAIR IS TO DIE FOR!! THE LENGTH IS WHERE YANTAN WANTS TO BE!! WE CAN'T WAIT!! ;-P ONCE AGAIN THANK U FOR THE PICS!!
**YANTAN**

8 comments:

Cygnet said...

Hi, YanTan! Love the contributor pics. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I'll be back :-).

Cygnet

Tiffalicious said...

Wow her hair is so pretty and healthy looking

Yan Tan said...

AGREE!! 2 PRETTY!! ;-P

Jonesy said...

Her hair is bomb!

Yan Tan said...

YES INDEED IT IS!!!! ;-P


**YANTAN**

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for the comments. Once again, I love what Yan Tan is promoting. Natural is the only beauty. Ty

Yan Tan said...

AWW THANKS HUNN!! N WE THANK U FOR LEAVING US SOME PICS!! WE LOVE THE NATURAL SIDE IT JUST FEELS N LOOKS SOOO GOOD ;-P KEEP N TOUCH HUNN..

**YANTAN**

Southern Beauty said...

Thanks for the love! Love ur hair and blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails