Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FRIDAY PRODUCT REVIEW IS IN!!!

Hey Ladies,


*** THE VERDICT*****

I LOVVVVVEEE THIS STUFF! buy it buy it! Its thick , creamy and moisturizing. My little big curls are soo shiny. major hold too ! I purchased my tube for 15 bones.. but they do have a small one... to try for ...3 bucks!!! Its a good steal !! I totally recommend this product!!

I can't keep my fingers out of my hair people !!!!!!!! 5 Stars


I already have a soft texture but who wouldn't want it softer soo I went on a man hunt for that product ..

I have been reading alot of product reviews on Redken All Soft Heavy Cream !! I'm not big on spending big bucks on hair products but the reviews were all 5 stars. check out what it claims to do.

REDKEN All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment 8.5 oz


*Hair is dramatically softer with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine.
*Provides intense softness, replenishment and strength.
*Formulated with Redken's exclusive Interbond System and Silk Luxe Complex.
*A rich, deep conditioning cream that intensely softens and controls frizz on extremely dry, brittle hair.

I will post the Verdict Friday!! :) later Gators Yan

13 comments:

Angel said...

This is a dangerous post for me to read because I am a PRODUCT JUNKIE! My roomie tells me I should just go shopping in my own bathroom. Let us know how it works!

Unknown said...

lol yea.. I try not to get like that.. I have had my share of product overload.. I just keep it simple with moist.. I heard soo many good things about this product. so I'm jumping on the wagon.. see ya on friday!

Yan

The Motivated Mama said...

This does sound really interesting!! I can't wait to see the outcome! What did this cost ya?

Unknown said...

Thanks !It might run me from 14 - 18 bucks.. I haven't checked all of my options yet!

Yan

Renee said...

"God in Me" song on your MixPod is hot. Keep being a blessing ladies!

Renee said...

What's your email? I'll send you a cell snap of me last weekend to enter into your natural bueaty pics--just put me in the 'smooth without chemicals' category. ;) I'm natural for a year and half now. Im wearing my hair straight mostly becuase I still have relaxed ends.

Yan Tan said...

@renee- glad u love the song!! ;-p

o yay!!! send us some pics!! taniawilliams69@gmail.com ...wow can't wait til we get to a year n a half!! how much relaxed ends u have left?


keep n touch!!


taniawilliams69@gmail.com


**Tan**

-K. Campbell said...

YO! if that ish work as well as you say it does-IM GONNA GET SOME! LOL...have the waves poppin! lol..l8rz

Lee said...

Hey Yantan,
Thanks for checking me out. Also, the product sounds interesting. I wonder how it works for non-curly hair.

MiSz RiNA said...

hey thanks for the love..sorry im late! lol returnin some ur way. cute pg btw<3

Estella♥ said...

Hello Loves!
So I just dedicated a post to ya'll and my hair. Enjoy!

Besos,
Estella

NewbieNaturalDiva said...

Thanks for the info! I will try it this weekend and let you know how it works for me.

Unknown said...

OOOoo thanks for the product review!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails